1. Information about us.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Assured Pharmacy Ltd’s relationship with you.
The term “Assured Pharmacy Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the company named Assured Pharmacy Ltd incorporated in England and Wales under company number 8849099.
We are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council premises number 1121967 and our pharmacy address is:
You can also contact us by email on [email protected] or by phone on 01625 460621.
Our doctor service is provided by MSF Medical Services Ltd, company number 9107122, who are registered with the Care Quality Commission (Number 1947656742). The service provided by MSF Medical is overseen by Dr Roisin McHugh whose General Medical Council professional registration number is 4538637. Our doctor can be contacted via email: [email protected]
Our Doctor service involves the provision of information, advice counselling and treatment for a range of medical conditions. To ensure quality care, our doctors will also follow up with some patients. These services are always provided by qualified doctors registered with the UK’s General Medical Council. MSF Medical’s registration with the Care Quality Commission, the English regulator of health care services, permits them to prescribe medicines without meeting patients face to face. All doctors employed by MSF Medical comply with the General Medical Council Guidelines on remote prescribing and the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety as interpreted by the Care Quality Commission.
2. Our relationship with you.
The term “you” or ‘’your’’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. By placing an order through this website, you confirm that:
• You are over 18 years old and legally capable of entering into binding contracts
• You are resident in the United Kingdom and you are accessing our website from the UK
• You have answered all questions asked by our healthcare professionals truthfully and fully
• You have not registered with us more than once
• You have not completed a questionnaire on behalf of someone else
• You agree to keep your username and password confidential and to take reasonable steps to protect and not to share the login details for your online patient record with anyone
• You agree to read carefully all information provided to you regarding your medicine. We cannot and are not liable for any damages which results from a failure of you to follow advice given on the website or from your failure to pass on information given on the website to your regular healthcare provider.
• All questions on our website are in English and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you understand the questions in the questionnaires on our website.
• If medicine is prescribed and dispensed to you, you are responsible for checking that the medicine is the correct medicine prescribed by Assured Pharmacy on our site and that such medicine is not damaged in any way. If in doubt, you must contact the dispensing pharmacy to seek advice and/or replacement as required.
• You agree not to use any medicines prescribed in advance of their need beyond their expiry date.
• You agree to accept our decision if our doctor determines that it is not in your best interests to receive the requested medicine from our online consultation.
• Please note, phone calls to the pharmacy may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
• Due to government regulations we need to verify your identity and DOB. You agree that we will do this by using Lexis Nexis who use credit agencies for this service. This will not affect your credit rating. This is known as a soft search.
• It is a legal requirement for all prescription medicine to be signed for and the cost of this is included in your treatment. If you require your medicine urgently you have the option of paying an extra fee to guarantee you next day delivery.
3. Pricing and payment
• All prices on this website are in pounds sterling and include VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. We take care to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but occasionally there may be an error. In the event that an error has occurred and the price charged is too high, we will identify all those that have overpaid and refund the difference.
• You are responsible for providing valid credit or debit card details. We reserve the right not to deliver medicines to you if your payment details have expired or are invalid in any way. If this happens we will attempt to contact you to enable you to provide updated information.
4. Our website
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we hereby exclude liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to our services, information and materials given by us including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website or concerns with regards to our services, please contact [email protected]