Terms and Conditions
1. Information about us.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Assured Pharmacy Ltd’s relationship with you.
The term “Assured Pharmacy Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the company named Assured Pharmacy Ltd incorporated in England and Wales under company number 8849099.
We are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council premises number 1121967 and our pharmacy address is:
You can also contact us by email on [email protected] or by phone on 01625 460621.
Our prescribers are hired by Assured Pharmacy Ltd and are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPHC). They can be contacted via email: [email protected].
Our prescribing service involves the provision of information, advice counselling and treatment for a range of medical conditions. To ensure quality care, our prescribers will also follow up with some patients. These services are always provided by qualified prescribers registered with the UK’s GPHC. This permits them to prescribe medicines without meeting patients face to face. All prescribers employed by Assured Pharmacy comply with the General Medical Council Guidelines on remote prescribing and the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety as interpreted by the Care Quality Commission.
2. Our relationship with you.
The term “you” or ‘’your’’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. By placing an order through this website, you confirm that:
• You are over 18 years old and legally capable of entering into binding contracts
• You are resident in the United Kingdom and you are accessing our website from the UK
• You have answered all questions asked by our healthcare professionals truthfully and fully
• You have not registered with us more than once
• You have not completed a questionnaire on behalf of someone else
• You agree to keep your username and password confidential and to take reasonable steps to protect and not to share the login details for your online patient record with anyone
• You agree to read carefully all information provided to you regarding your medicine. We cannot and are not liable for any damages which results from a failure of you to follow advice given on the website or from your failure to pass on information given on the website to your regular healthcare provider.
• All questions on our website are in English and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you understand the questions in the questionnaires on our website.
• If medicine is prescribed and dispensed to you, you are responsible for checking that the medicine is the correct medicine prescribed by Assured Pharmacy on our site and that such medicine is not damaged in any way. If in doubt, you must contact the dispensing pharmacy to seek advice and/or replacement as required.
• You agree not to use any medicines prescribed in advance of their need beyond their expiry date.
• You agree to accept our decision if our prescriber determines that it is not in your best interests to receive the requested medicine from our online consultation.
• Please note, phone calls to the pharmacy may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
• Due to government regulations we need to verify your identity and DOB. You agree that we will do this by using Lexis Nexis who use credit agencies for this service. This will not affect your credit rating. This is known as a soft search.
• It is a legal requirement for all prescription medicine to be signed for and the cost of this is included in your treatment. If you require your medicine urgently you have the option of paying an extra fee to guarantee you next day delivery.
3. Pricing and payment
• All prices on this website are in pounds sterling and include VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. We take care to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but occasionally there may be an error. In the event that an error has occurred and the price charged is too high, we will identify all those that have overpaid and refund the difference.
• You are responsible for providing valid credit or debit card details. We reserve the right not to deliver medicines to you if your payment details have expired or are invalid in any way. If this happens we will attempt to contact you to enable you to provide updated information.
4. Our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In particular, our services and information do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and are not intended to be relied upon by you in making any specific medical or other decision. Suitable independent medical advice should be obtained before making any decision. Any reliance you place upon any material in this website will be at your sole risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it in any way whatsoever, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. By breaching this clause you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or any other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we hereby exclude liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to our services, information and materials given by us including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website or concerns with regards to our services, please contact [email protected].